Forum de la guilde Syndrome sur Dragonica Index du Forum
Forum de la guilde Syndrome sur Dragonica Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call Of*%%Pripyat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Syndrome sur Dragonica Index du Forum -> Aide. -> Demande d'aide.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kirstfil
Bushi
Bushi

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call Of*%%Pripyat Répondre en citant

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call Of Pripyat > urlin.us/2bkff

This..is..the..Russian..patch..for..Call..of..Pripyat:..Special..Edition..v0.9.215..of..15..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful2..people..found..this..review..funny..Recommended..37.5..hrs..on..record..Posted:..14..May..Not..a..detailed..review,..just..wanted..to..express..my..appreciation..for..this..open-world..survival..game..which..I..played..for..the..second..time..on..Steam.Great..atmosphere..and..weather,..beautiful..landscapes,..nice..story..and..side-quests..too;..game..is..not..so..hard..on..vanilla..(you'll..die..a..lot..anyway)..but..that's..how..games..should..be,..in..my..opinionnight.raid,.die,.reload,.finish.quest,.next.quest"Go..there"..okThe...Call...of...Pripyat...Complete...mod...does...volumes...to...improve...upon...the...look...and...feel...of...this...game,...although...without...the...mod...I'd...still...say...the...game...is...damn...near...perfect...like...any...of...the...other...S.T.A.L.K.E.RBandits......A...loose...collection...of...criminals...and...brigandsYou'll..make..friends..and..have..some..vodka..Smile..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Adrien..Remaz..(..98.9..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..14..May..I..love..this..gameI.cannot.recommend.Shadow.of.Chernobyl.or.Call.of.Pripyat.enoughRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..ftstani..(..0.3..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..16..May..Major..Degtyarev's..story..is..interestingRetrieved.2010-02-18find..a..ruined..building..with..a..fenceRead..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..4..of..4..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..3..people..found..this..review..funny..comfy..104..products..in..account..14..reviews..Recommended..96.3..hrs..on..record..Posted:..10..May..Download..misery..mod..and..it's..good..,..-......!..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..4..of..4..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..2..people..found..this..review..funny..Will..De..Peretti..69..products..in..account..3..reviews..Recommended..108.3..hrs..on..record..Posted:..8..May..Product..received..for..free..You..want..to..explore..a..dangerous..world..full..of..mutants,..hostile..humans,..strange.."anomalies"..that..can..rip..your..members..off..or..burn..you..to..death..?..This..game..is..for..you.You..want..to..hear..Russian/Ukrainian..actors..speaking..English..?..This..game..is..for..you.You..want..to..get..more..point..of..slavness,..drink..vodka..and..become..the..cheekiest..of..the..breeki..?..S.T.A.L.K.E.R..is..here..for..you.The..atmosphere..is..amazing,..I..love..the..map..and..yep,..there..is..a..lot..of..challenge..in..the..hardest..difficultyYou'll.make.friends.and.have.some.vodka.Smile..roughnecks.724.products.in.account.0.series,..a..first-person..shooter..and..survival..horror..video..game..developed..by..GSC..Game..World..and..published..by..BitComposer..EntertainmentAfter...a...drawn-out...investigation...and...the...brass'...failed...attempt...to...make...him...the...scapegoat...for...the...failure...of...the...operation,...Kovalsky...receives...an...honorable...dischargeok...After..leaving..the..tunnel,..they..are..ambushed..by..aMilitary..squadron,..who..take..them..to..their..base..where..the..Major..meets..with..their..leader,..Colonel..KovalskyCall..of..Pripyat..received..generally..positive..reviews2009-08-27S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:.Call.of.Pripyat.(Ukrainian:..',.Russian:..).is.a.first-person.shooter.survival.horror.video.game.developed.by.Ukrainian.video.game.developer.GSC.Game.World.for.Microsoft.WindowsIf...you...don't...own...atleast...one...S.T.A.L.K.E.R...game,...you're...missing...out...on...a...whole...lot...of...funwhere..is..the..tutorial?..Thereafter,..making..use..of..these..maps,..the..main..military..force..is..to..be..dispatchedAnd.in.this.game.is.much.better.than.its.predecessors.….Expand.0.of.0.users.found.this.helpful.apaeth.Nov.14,.2010.8.This.game.is.better.than.average.and.provides.many.more.hours.of.entertainment.than.the.standard.FPS.Pros:.Polished.game.play.compared.toThis.game.is.better.than.average.and.provides.many.more.hours.of.entertainment.than.the.standard.FPS.Pros:Polished.game.play.compared.to.S.O.CGSC.Game.World^.."S.T.A.L.K.E.RIt's.a.very.hard.game.lol.Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.HDS428.(.99.5.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.9.May.I.loved.these.games.when.they.came.out.and.now.I'm.having.a.blast.replaying.them.on.steamJoin.now.to.share.your.own.content,.we.welcome.creators.and.consumers.alike.and.look.forward.to.your.commentsWhat...I...love...about...this...mod...is...that...it...retains...the...overall...vanilla...look...while...increasing...the...sharpness...and...clarity...of...textures...dramaticallyThe..graphics..have..aged..fairly..well..and..you..can..get..it..cheaply..onCall..of..Pripyat..has..amazing..atmosphere..and..an..intriguing..premise..and..storyDegtyarev's..cover..allows..him..to..also..work..for..factions..members..within..the..zone,..and..get..involved..in..factions..conflicts f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Syndrome sur Dragonica Index du Forum -> Aide. -> Demande d'aide. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange